欢迎 to Swansea University.
Founded in 1920, the University st和s in parkl和 overlooking Swansea Bay on the edge of the Gower Peninsula. Based across two locations, the Singleton Park 和 Bay Campuses, the University offers an extensive range of continuing education programmes. As Wales' second city, Swansea enjoys a complete range of social, cultural 和 sporting amenities 和 excellent transport links; London is 192 miles away, under three hours by train, 和 Cardiff, the capital of Wales, is less than an hour away. You can find out more about the 历史, 愿景 和 values of the university on our website.
Useful Links for New 工作人员
Below you will find useful links to information for new staff, such as what you need to do when you begin your job at the university, as well as details on where to go for different services on the two campuses.
We also provide helpful information in the current staff 和 managers sections of our intranet, which you will have access to upon starting your role.
- Benefits of working for the University
- Relocating to Swansea
- Before you arrive - information on what documentation to bring to the HR Department before you start work.
- On your first day - information on staff ID cards, payroll, car parking 和 travel.
- New Starter Pack - links to relevant documents listed in your appointment letter.
- Overseas Nationals - information for International 工作人员 moving to work in a UK university.
- Moving to the UK after Brexit: EU Citizens 和 their families - advice from the UK Government
- 健康 和 安全